Tuesday 20 January 2015

Hello 2015!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I know it's already really far into 2015 and a little late to be reflective about 2014, but I've found myself thinking back to it a lot in recent days.

2014 wasn't a great year for me, nothing amazing happened, well I suppose getting to university was a great achievement in itself but that quickly died away the more the work piled up. I hope I can grow more as a creative person in 2015 and I just want to be happy, appreciate the little things and hopefully achieving these goals will have me smiling as I look back at 2015. 

I have a few goals set up for 2015 and I thought I'd share them with you:

Learn Guitar

Get more into photography
Get better at drawing
Read more
Stay Organised
Drink more water
Have a more balanced diet
Be consistent
Develop creatively
Start Driving
Get a good part-time job
Be happy


I don't think they are too out of reach, do you? I just hope I can achieve most of this list and I'll be very proud if I do.

Have you set any goals for 2015?

2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog - just discovered it today. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete